Wednesday, October 2, 2013

31 Days of Newlyweds



So when reading Sarah's post here, I decided to do link-up to The Nester's 31 Days of 2013 as well.



I'm going to be writing about all the expected and unexpected experiences of a newlywed, including reviews for some things and rants/vents for others. 

Clearly, I'll be playing catchup since I'm a little late linking up, but hopefully this will also be the kick in the pants I need to begin blogging more regularly. :)


Background:

-If you're new, I am a 20-something newlywed (2 months and counting) in love with her firefighter/EMT husband, her adorbs stepson, and her min-pin, Preppy Pup.
-I am constantly amazed at what this "honeymoon phase" brings.  Some days, I am on cloud 9, and some days... I feel like I've been slapped in the face with a new, and usually unwelcome, experience.
-I am currently on the job hunt after leaving education.
-I attended the University of Tennessee, but returned home to finish my degree, and somehow married into a University of Georgia family (this weekend's game will be my own personal hell).
-I'm trying to branch out in my blog "tone" from what I've been used to writing and write more "real" - and by that, I mean the way I talk to my girlfriends.  There will be a little more snark, more adult language and references, but since my mindset and conversations have changed since I started this blog, the blog should follow.  Or else I'm not keepin' it real, right?





**Oh, wedding photo credit to my wedding photographer: Swamp Fox Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment