Friday, April 8, 2011

Totaled














 

The brief version: hydroplaned on the way to work last Thursday and wrapped my car around a HUGE road sign (the kind that list the gas stations or restaurants at the upcoming exit)... but I am FINE!!! I literally was picked up from the scene after I was cleared by EMTs and the police, taken home to call my insurance company, then picked up my rental car and went to work.  I have finally gotten the figure from my insurance company so right now I am car shopping... have to pick something in the next week because the rental (a freakin' Dodge Charger with a Hemi... they OBVIOUSLY do not know this girl) is due back next Thursday.

Looking seriously at a Nissan Murano... any thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. OMG that looks horrible! I am so glad that you weren't hurt and whats better than basically free car shopping?? Don't know about the Muranos but Nissan's are fantastic cars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awful! I'm glad you are okay!!! The Muranos are so cute! And PS...Love all your new pictures on your header! :)

    ReplyDelete