Thursday, February 10, 2011

So here's what's been up.

Mr. Preppy and I broke up. It's kind of been coming, but it was just made official last night. It may or may not be permanent... I think we're still on different pages about that. I just haven't been happy in a long time. We don't hate each other, we're actually being very adult about it (scary, I know), but the fact that we're both so calm and emotionless about it seems to be a sign that we're doing the right thing.

Forgive me if I don't post for a while, though... I have to rethink my blog design so I can be on here without looking at pictures of past happiness constantly. New design will be strictly me, Preppy Pup, and my best girlfriends!

2 comments:

  1. I am so, so sorry. I wish I could hug you right now!! I am sending lots of virtual hugs. Please do whatever you need to get through this, we will be here for you!
    xoxox
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. my boyfriend of 3 years and i recently broke up as well. its hard when you try to hold onto the way someone used to be. ive been reading your blog for a while and i get the sense you are a very strong and level headed girl. please email me if you need anything, girls gotta stick together in this :)

    ReplyDelete