Wednesday, January 5, 2011

News...

So...

I GOT THE JOB!

I will be teaching social studies study skills for the Georgia High School Graduation Test at a rural Georgia school, which isn't my first choice, but it IS a way to get my foot in the door and a way to get where I want to be. Everything has happened pretty quickly, and I will actually be starting on the 12th instead of the 18th if everything goes well at the school board meeting on the 11th. From what the principal has said, there is no reason to believe that things won't go through.

I am heading back down there tomorrow to get fingerprinted and have my background check done and start on all the housekeeping things.

Now, I can focus on praying for Mr. Preppy to get a job back here!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Now lets get Mr. Preppy back in your neck of the woods! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated New Year!

    I hope the new job is working out for you.

    ReplyDelete