Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm Alive...

But that's about all that I'm certain I am. I'm unhappy. I'm frustrated. I'm intensely miserable and depressed. I'm confused about... well, a lot. I can't seem to get a grip on what I feel or what I want and I'm not sure how that happened.

The sobbing in the shower (hopefully) will not be repeated... but no promises are being made. I've cried every day for some reason over the last week. I started crying listening to my iPod on the way to work this morning, so I'm not exactly sure what the trigger is.

I don't know if it's stress and anxiety, but part of me thinks it's not. I'm familiar with those two, we go way back. This... this just feels like something new.

Honestly, I was chalking it up to PMS, but this overwhelming feeling of dread and kaleidoscope of emotions is lasting waaay too long for that to be it.

I just don't know... I'm most likely going to be venting (mostly incoherently) for a while.

Thank you for all the pick-me-ups, I have the best readers in the world!

2 comments:

  1. Sending you more hugs and prayers!! I hope things start perking up for you soon!! I know how you feel though...I have had quite a few days of just breaking down and letting it all out. Tough times suck!

    xoxox
    Email me anytime... sweethomeamy@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you :( Hope things get better! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete