Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tap, tap. Anyone still there?

Yes, I know it's been a while, but I can't even apologize for it. I have taken a much needed breather. I said "sorry, not gonna happen" to everything that wasn't absolutely necessary for several weeks, which unfortunately includes this blog. I love y'all, I pinky swear, but I have been so drained that I really needed this time to focus on me.

I have been overwhelmed with planning and teaching, plus planning a fundraiser and being initiated into an honor fraternity, plus keeping my long-distance relationship going and trying to keep my dog from killing herself accidentally.

The stories that go with that last sentence will be explained soon, I promise, but for right now I just wanted to check in. I haven't even been reading any blogs. I missed y'all and I promise I will be better at keeping up. Thank you to those of you who wanted to check on me to make sure I was ok. :)

But for right now, I am going to go back to grading papers on the sofa next to Mr. Preppy (tomorrow is a furlough day for teachers, so I don't have school... instead I took my preppy hiney to Atlanta to enjoy a three day weekend with my love), glass of Reisling in hand and Preppy Pup wedged in between us.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your the rest of your weekend with Mr. Preppy!! Glad to hear you're doing well =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear!! Glad to hear you are doing well, email me any time if you want to chat! Xoxox

    sweethomeamy AT live DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHEERS FRIEND!!!

    I hear ya & so understand girl!

    Hope things slow down well.....have a blessed week:)

    ReplyDelete