Monday, June 14, 2010

Winners!!!

I'm so so so sorry for not posting this earlier! Preppy Golden has been pretty sick so I've been trying to take care of her and pretty much ignoring everything else.

The winner of the first set of polish is Patriotic Princess (just in time to pack for her honeymoon... congrats on your upcoming wedding!) and the winner of the second set is Persians and Pulitzer. Contact me at preppyinpearlsblog [at] gmail [dot] com with your shipping information and I will get things sent out this week!

Congratulations ladies! Enjoy your summery polishes!

I want to thank all of you for participating in the giveaway... I appreciate you sticking around for a year!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Congrats to the winners!

    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yay for me!!! Really good timing because I'm so bored with all of my nail polish. Thanks so much, I'll email you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY YAY YAY YAY! Oh my goodness, I am SO excited! And you're right...just in time for my honeymoon! Perfect :) I will shoot you an email! Thanks babe, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete