Friday, June 18, 2010

So remember a little over a month ago, when I was celebrating my last semester of "class," and was finally finished studying for tests and writing papers and was REALLY excited?

Well, I was wrong.

In all of my jubilation (sorry, I just heard that word on tv so I decided to throw it in here to make things interesting) I conveniently forgot that I have to pass my certification tests (yes, for social studies there are THREE... it's not the PRAXIS that most states use).

The first being my PoliSci test at 7:45 in the morning.

The review (accompanied with ice cream and Gilmore Girls) is commencing now.


Coming up soon: a showcase of Mama's birthday presents.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your test went well!

    I LOVE Gilmore Girls...favorite show ever!

    ReplyDelete