Monday, June 7, 2010

New Blog Alert

In an effort to keep myself busy this summer, I've created two new blogs, Preppy in Pearls Does Crafts and The Preppy Book Review. Preppy in Pearls Does Crafts is just that -- a review of projects and crafts I'm doing these days as well as a way for me to be held accountable enough to actually finish them.

I welcome anyone who wants to be on the team for the Book Review, as I'm sure most people want reviews of books in addition to the ones I read.

Let me know if you're interested: preppyinpearlsblog [at] gmail [dot] com.

Don't forget about the giveaway! Only 35 hours left!



**P.S., if you email me to contribute to the Preppy Book Review and get an invite from the standard first name [dot] last name [at] gmail [dot] com, please realize that I am blonde and can't figure out how to make my blog email my login/administration email for blogger so that's why you're getting an email from an address you don't recognize. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. sounds fun! maybe i'll submit one when the bar exam is over!

    ReplyDelete