Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Spoiled Pooch

Now, I am the first to admit that Preppy Pup is spoiled. She has more clothes and accessories than most children, but her wardrobe consists of sorostipooch necessities - polos, sundresses, and pearls (with the occasional holiday outfit thrown in).

However, some people go too far in spoiling their canine companions.

In an attempt to find her a new set of pearls, I stumbled across a website that shocked me into silence. I am APPALLED at the fact that these dog dresses cost more than I would pay for a dress for myself (the bargain shopper that I am, you know I never pay retail unless forced), let alone Preppy Pup. Take a look at this.

Seriously, I hope your jaws drop and you have fits of hysterical laughter.... I don't want to be the only one with that reaction. I wonder how much business this woman actually does.

3 comments:

  1. omg, I can't believe it! Just found your blog, too cute :)

    http://peace-love-tbell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete