Friday, May 14, 2010

Money Woes Again

On top of everything else with my financial aid, I just received an email saying my tuition will be increasing from $107/ credit hour to $143/ credit hour (yes, we have amazingly low tuition, but any increase is a shock). I was part of a guaranteed tuition trial that began 4 years ago... but I failed to realize that it was only guaranteed for those 4 years.

I still have not sold my condo (potential buyer looking next weekend), I will have no job after the end of July (because I can't work and student teach at the same time, and tuition is going up and I am losing a scholarship. I really don't know what to do right now.

Please pray that things work out. My mother and I are incredibly stressed over this and I know I'm not making things any easier for Mr. Preppy because I am so stressed over everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment