Sunday, May 30, 2010

Impatient Much?

So I know summer hasn't even officially started and all, and it IS my favorite season of the year, but I cannot wait for fall. I am bored out of my skull at work and can't wait to begin student teaching. Add to that being 3 months closer to graduation, (hopefully) having a little more certainty on the job/ post grad plans front, Mr. Preppy moving out, and football season, and this girl couldn't be more antsy.

Plus I was finishing swapping out my fall/winter clothes for spring/summer (flannel pj's for cotton and silk, sweaters for shorts, etc.) and saw all of my cute argyle sweaters. If there is an outfit I love more in the fall than a pair of dark skinny jeans tucked into tall boots with an argyle sweater, I haven't found it yet. I am an argyle-aholic. If it didn't look so out of place in the spring and summer, I'm sure I would find a way to wear it then, too. As it is, I'm content to whip out the seersucker and polka dots.

Plus... fall will get me a little closer to receiving the nice shiny hunk of metal and glass that I may or may not have gone to pick out with Mr. Preppy yesterday afternoon...


Oh, don't forget, blogiversary giveaway coming up Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment