Tuesday, May 11, 2010

After three doses of Exedrin Migraine (I was too sick to eat anything substantial or I would have taken my no fail Imitrex... seriously, it is the best Rx migraine medicine but it makes me sick unless I've had a ton to eat.) over the course of the last 18 hours my head is FINALLY starting to feel better.

(Boring*) Plans for today:
  • Work til 5.
  • Tan. (no judgements please)
  • Home to work out - Bridget's 15 Minute Boot Camp from the Girls Next Door Workout DVD. (again, no judgements, this is an awesome workout - you will be sore for days if you are unaccustomed to exercising regularly)
  • Cook dinner for myself and Mr. Preppy.
  • Laundry.
  • Try to update my calendar with all known weddings and other activities for the rest of the year.
Anyone else have anything exciting coming up?

*I never thought I would be bored because I wasn't in class... apparently I need to get my priorities in order.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh...I love workout DVDs. I remember watching TGND when they made that workout video and last night on Kendra she was watching her part. It looked kinda tough...

    ReplyDelete