Thursday, March 11, 2010

Read at Your Own Risk

As I sat here typing the following post, coworker hacked up a chunk of either bodily fluids that have congealed or a part of her lung... not sure which... ON TO HER COMPUTER SCREEN AND IS PLAYING WITH IT.

Ok, so today's vent:

Coworker's stomach is making very not-nice noises because she decided to go get soup from Ruby Tuesday's AND an assorted "value" (I'm using the term loosely because I "value" my life way too much to eat one of these) meal from Taco Hell. I am almost sick to my own stomach because of the concert hers is giving.

This started after she reached into another coworker's jar of jelly beans with her bare hands although a silver scoop was provided after she's been coughing and sneezing all over her hands all day and brags about NEVER WASHING HER HANDS AFTER SMOKING OR USING THE RESTROOM.

Also, her 14 year old son (in 6th grade) has multiple STDs and she has been blaming the school system during the entire morning. Seriously?

And we just had to explain to her how the lottery works and why there is never a guaranteed winner because she just "ain't understandin' how in this whole big ole wide world with all these folks a-playin this here lottry [no e sound] ain't nobody won." I just cringed typing that sentence.

6 comments:

  1. Bahaha. Sounds like ya'll could have a reality show.

    I admit, I almost gagged at a few of those sentences. Gross!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds - special. Who eats both soup and Taco Bell put together? UGH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - I'm so sorry you have to deal with that!! Sounds awful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What 14 year old is still in 6th grade...?

    ReplyDelete
  5. One whose mother doesn't care enough about her child to help him or motivate him to do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the problem is that she can't seem to understand that there are some things she should keep a secret. A job is not a place people should discuss person business...

    ReplyDelete