Wednesday, March 3, 2010

One Spoiled Canine

If anyone had any doubt that Preppy Pup was, in fact, preppy, let me give you a quick run down of her birthday presents (yes, her birthday was Sunday, and yes, she gets presents):


*Pink Snuggie (picked out by Mr. Preppy) -- see below
*Coach dog collar (in addition to the other one she got for Christmas)
*Dog dress made from Lilly Pulitzer fabric... she may be getting two, but I haven't decided about the second one yet.


Oh, and I'm on a search for a new set of pearls for her. Her last set that actually fit well fell off in the backyard, and, well, our yard-people brought me bits and pieces of it after their mowers attacked it. Sad, sad moment. If any of you know where I can find any (I know, what a stretch), please let me know.

Please ignore the as-yet unreplaced flooring in our laundry room. And the fact that my BlackBerry refused to send this picture right-side-up.

1 comment:

  1. Aw! What a cutie! My dog refuses to wear clothes -- when I put them on, she mopes around the house for hours.

    ReplyDelete