Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ugh... my cousin's getting married next month.

The ugh wasn't for that, I'm very happy for him. The ugh was for the fact that you can RSVP to the wedding through their knot.com website. Seriously?

I'm gonna have to snatch that South Carolina boy back to his roots and inform him that such a thing is just not done.



On another, albeit related, note... what does one wear to a "dressy/casual" wedding outside at the end of March in North Carolina when one is to stand throughout the ceremony?

3 comments:

  1. You go, Miss Preppy! LOVE the snatching you plan to give that man child. It will take us all to get some manners back into this society. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way, you have to RSVP via their wedding website? I haven't heard of that but it deserves the "ugh". Good luck picking out your outfit, bring your comfy shoes. Although, I usually prefer fun shoes over comfort ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a while since I stopped by- your blog looks GREAT!! PS- Hope you're well! xoe

    ReplyDelete