Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tests Stink

Please keep your fingers crossed for me y'all. I skipped my chemistry class last night because I started feeling sick (and still am not feeling great) and didn't study as much as I needed to for the test I have at 5:30 this afternoon. Therfore I will not be attending my class on the Secondary Student this afternoon (seriously, I know it seems like I skip class a lot but I don't) so that I can study for this beast of a test I have in Ethnic Conflict tonight.

I love this professor but I've only ever had to write a paper for his classes before... no actual test. I know it will be essay and short answer, but this is a really grey topic (like, an ethnic identity is this, an ethnic group identity is that, and they can go together but probably don't... that kind of thing) and I'm really worried that I'm going to bomb it.

On the plus side, this will all be over in 6 1/2 hours and I will either be a) going to a basketball game, or b) running errands. Then I have to watch an hour each of MTV, VH1, BET, and CMT/GAC plus a movie about teenagers so that I can write a report for one of my classes that's due Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. If you need any info on GAC programming, I'm your girl, ha! I'm hoping to internship there this summer, plus I have to do a big assignment for my programming class on the network so I've been doing a lot of research on it!

    I feel your testing pain. I skipped 3 of my 4 classes today (something I NEVER do) to study/play catch up. Sad when you have to do that!

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh i know how you feel. the internship is picking up fast and classes do nothing but get in the way. too many papers, exams, readings. give me a break, teach. they all think theirs is the only class we have. whatevs. at least i have my trip to see you to look forward to!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck tonight!! I'm in school too, but in online school there's no "skipping class" which stinks!

    ReplyDelete