Monday, February 22, 2010

So Sorry!

I'm sorry for being such a bad blogger and not posting much lately, but it has been an overwhelming few weeks and this week is looking the same. I've had a lot of things due for school (like a paper I have yet to finish start that's due at 2pm today -- only 3 pages, so don't freak out on me -- 2 tests next Monday, quizzes and assorted take home assignments... the list gets longer every time I glance at it) and I'm getting ready for cashmere pearls 'n' boots to come visit this weekend, so there's the whole "get all my junk out of the guest bedroom and finally be motivated enough to put it away" thing. I'm hoping to post again this week, but I can't make that promise. I am reading your blogs and will comment when I can, promise!

Update: In the 3 short hours since I posted this I have (started and) finished my paper AND done a load and half of laundry...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you and I are in the same boat - spring break can't come fast enough. Assuming I live through all these tests and papers! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete