Thursday, February 4, 2010

Blogging Love

Hi all. Do me a quick favor and hop over to check out this fabulous new blog.

She is my old roomie previously referred to on this blog as Pensecola Preppy... henceforth she will be cashmere pearls 'n' boots (you know, since that's her name on her blog and all... kind figured it made sense).

Anywho, she's fabulous and her IRL personality definitely shines through in her blog... picture many, many days/nights of the two of us sitting in a corner making snide comments about people we weren't fond of (hey, I never claimed to be perfect). You'll love her as much as I do, pinky swear.




**And yes, this is my sad little attempt at distracting you from the fact that I haven't posted a substantial post in a while. Please forgive.

3 comments:

  1. you are fabulous my love! and i miss miss those nights! golden girls and gossip. gotta love it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps: keeping up with your blog helps me to pretend that we are still having those days/nights :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just checked her out and love her! Your a great friend to her. No worries about posting- I am getting kinda behind myself!

    ReplyDelete