Monday, January 18, 2010

Mid-Week Update

So apparently Mr. Preppy doesn't read my blog as often as I previously thought (the dirty stinkin' liar). I sent him a chat invite from my blog email instead of my personal named email (which is actually how I have to log in to actually access blogger... if anyone knows how to change your log in email from one gmail to another, please let me know). I had to text him to make sure he actually recognized the name and accepted so I could catch up on some of those emails while I gchatted with him (productive, I know).

Ridiculous.

Anyway. I will soon be getting a blog makeover courtesy of Dirt and Lace Designs because I won Sweet Home Amy's 300th post giveaway (seriously, y'all, I shrieked and danced my hiney around the living room when I saw that I won... I think I scared Mr. Preppy and Preppy Pup.). I may be absent from blogging for a few days this week to take care of that and because I have my first round of testing coming up. Already. Yes, it is the 2nd full week of class (and not even technically a full week since we were out Monday).

So basically what I'm saying is, please forgive me if I don't post as often this week. I promise I will still be reading yours and trying to leave some love when I can. I'll try to have a few scheduled posts as I have an award to acknowledge among other things.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new blog design coming your way!

    I have my first assignment due tomorrow. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I'm IN classes, let alone do the work for said classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats of course! :) Good luck on your test, and can't wait to see the new design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. not fair! i am doing my frown face as my blog needs a lot of work. Cant wait to see yours though! Tell mr. preppy to get with it!~

    ReplyDelete