Friday, December 4, 2009

Pre-Finals Week Exhaustion

I will be an absent blogger for the next week. This is a glance into my life for the next 7 days:

Saturday:
  • Errands with Mama at 9
  • Study group 11-2
  • Work on take-home final for World Politics with Mr. Preppy
  • Correct and email out the health care bill our Congress class wrote
  • Take-home final for one of my Education class
  • Purchase new flash drive (a nice, big 8 or 16 gb one)
Sunday:
  • Bake 7 dozen peanut butter cookies... package and print 6 recipes
  • Paper for Congress class summarizing our pre-bill writing opinion, negotiations during bill writing, summarizing post-bill results, etc.
  • Make flash cards for Constitutional Law
  • Make flash cards for Global Issues
  • Cookie Swap at 1
Monday:
  • Work 8:30-5
  • Turn in World Politics final
  • Turn in Congress paper
  • Congress final 6-8 (we're simulating Congress and trying to pass the bill we wrote)
  • Post-final dinner with class
Tuesday:
  • Work 8:30-5
  • Turn in Education final
  • Study for Constitutional Law final
Wednesday:
  • Work 8:30-12:30
  • Study for Constitutional Law final
  • Constitutional Law final 6-8
  • Study for Global Issues final
Thursday:
  • Study for Global Issues final (get up early)
  • Global Issues final 10-12
  • Work 12:30 - 5
Friday:
  • Work 8-12
  • Work Christmas Party (yay!) 12:30 on

...only to spend that weekend doing more holiday treat making and Sunday at Mr. Preppy's work Christmas party, his graduation the following week, his graduation party/Christmas drop-in the weekend after... then it'll be Christmas! This month is flying by already!!!


Please forgive me for my upcoming absence. I will definitely be reading blogs when I need a study break but will be light on comments and posts.

5 comments:

  1. These two weeks before Thanksgiving and Christmas are THE worst. I hope you find time to enjoy yourself :) Thanks for posting my button! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything you've got going on for you! I've got a rough week ahead of my myself - love this time of year! Well, the Christmas part. Finals...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with everything!! Have fun at your Christmas party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.frys.com/product/5684681?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl, hope you are enjoying your Friday! I left a lil sumin-sumin for you on my blog! XO

    ReplyDelete