Monday, December 28, 2009

Confessions...

First (and proof of an addiction), I received new pearls for my birthday from Mama. I opened (key word) a three-strand of pink pearls and matching pearl drops on Christmas morning. Today, I exchanged them for the same in white pearls. That was her idea since the only reason she bought pink was to have something to wrap since they were out of white at the time. The problem came when I bought a single strand of pink, well, you know, since my grandparents had gotten me pink pearl studs, I needed them, and I also got a new graduated strand of white pearls since it was easier and less hassle than having my broken strand restrung. I am getting more pearls, these custom made, later this week from Mama's best friend (she owns a custom jewelry business in addition to being an OR nurse).

I confess, I am addicted to pearls.

Second (and last) confession. I finally, after much internal struggle and deliberation, broke down tonight in TJ Maxx and purchased Twilight. To read. As in, I'm sucked into this thing I tried to avoid for far too long.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, the SAME thing happened to me when I was at TJ Maxx...I bought Twilight and got sucked in, even though I was avoiding it as much as I could. As for the pearls, I feel you on the addiction. They are just so classy and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got green pearl studs last Christmas but I don't wear them nearly as often as my white pearls! I am wanting some great big white pearls right now!

    ReplyDelete