Sunday, November 22, 2009

Oh, to be Clara

So as I clean this afternoon and cook dinner (Honey-Lime Salmon with white rice**, Zucchini Fries, Steamed Green Beans OR Honey Glazed Carrots, and CopyCat Logan's Yeast Rolls), I will be listening to the soundtrack from The Nutcracker since Mr. Preppy and I will be attending the performance next Sunday afternoon. It is one of my favorite parts of the holidays, and I'm so so so excited to share it with him.

I love Clara. When I was little and danced ballet I got a new Clara ornament each year. I used to have signed ballet slippers from the girl who portrayed Clara in every performance I've ever been to, but they were lost in one of our moves. I am a Nutcracker-aholic, y'all, and I make no apologies.

**White rice for Mr. Preppy, I will most likely have a baked potato. I want FLAVOR in my starch.

No comments:

Post a Comment