Monday, November 9, 2009

I'll have time to breathe soon enough...

I'm teaching a lesson on the Federal Court System to 5 classes tomorrow (and my professor will be observing me, which is just lovely). I also have several papers due this week or next, in addition to my other assignments for my Education classes and a presentation next week (thankfully Mr. Preppy and I are presenting in the same group, so he's picking up some of my slack... if you're in school and dating someone from your major, I highly suggest taking the same classes when possible). The fundraiser I'm co-chairing will take place this Friday, so hopefully I'll be back to blogging on a more regular basis sometime in the next couple of weeks. I do apologize dearests, but I'm extremely overwhelmed. I will try to post and will definitely comment.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Precious Preppy-- I'm so glad I noticed your blog update! I will be praying for you and your very full plate. Remember, as a believer, you have the mind of Christ. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness. I hope it all goes well. I know how this time of year is, I wrote 3 papers today. I'll be thinking of you :)

    ReplyDelete