Friday, October 23, 2009

Who was so exhausted from school today that by the time she got home at 4:45 all she did was eat something (for the first time all day) and go to sleep for about 5 hours?

Three guesses, and the last two don't count...


P.S. I officially have the best boyfriend ever. He is willingly going to see The Nutcracker with me Thanksgiving weekend, no complaints, no whining, and he even asked how good our seats were. I've NEVER had anyone that wanted to share my interests so much. Thank you, Mr. Preppy, for being the best! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. sometimes a long nap makes the world of difference. you are one lucky gal to have a man like that. Hope you have a great weekend! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. how wonderful! oh mr. preppy. you are too perfect for my dear sweet ms. pearls

    ReplyDelete