Monday, October 26, 2009

Overwhelmed

I am stretched veeeerrrrry thin right now. Sadly, that means I need to take a small break from blogging. I may make an appearance or two in the next week or so, but I'm not promising anything. Cross your fingers I actually finish my to-do list for this week!

Update:
Since I mentioned my to-do list, I wanted to add it so I have something to refer to when I need to see what I've accomplished this week:

*Laundry (84,000 loads)
*Student Teaching Lab Hours this week (4 down, 20 to go)
*At least 4 Reflections and 7 responses to other reflections about lab hours
*Roughly 200 pages to read for my Congress class
*Another 100 pages for ConLaw
*Study for ConLaw test next week
*Collect Silent Auction items
*Inventory Silent Auction items
*Sell tickets to Silent Auction, fill out tickets with buyers' information (this is the most irritating part)
*Research for Global Policy
*Bathe dogs (an all day adventure)
*Clean room
*Unpack boxes from condo
*Catch up on correspondence
*Clean car
*Spend time with family and Mr. Preppy
*Figure out travel plans for the next two months (we have several football-related trips planned, as well as Thanksgiving and Christmas plans that aren't finalized)
*Make study schedule for finals (6 weeks left)
*Make list of Christmas/ birthday presents
*Order Christmas cards
*Get updated addresses
*Pay bills
*Figure out Halloween Plans

No comments:

Post a Comment