Tuesday, September 8, 2009

In the Midst of the To-Do List

Dear fellow group member who is overly-familiar in emails,

It is difficult for me to take you seriously when from day one of our class together you begins emails with "hey hun" and "hay sweeti" (not joking). The three months remaining in this class will be much less painful if you begin to conduct yourself as an adult. Even just "insert Miss Preppy in Pearls' real name here, I have looked the case over and..." would work for me. Also, I will not be doing all of preparation for these group presentations myself. My major is secondary education, not higher education. I plan to teach 11-18 year olds -- NOT students taking a senior level Constitutional Law class. Apparently you are either on my major track (secondary education/ political science), or you are preparing for law school since you are taking this class. I don't think you will achieve the latter (and I will do my best to ensure you never teach my children if it is the former) with such a degree of informality. Clean it up.

Hugs and Kisses,
Miss Preppy in Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment