Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Asking for your help...

Y'all may remember that I posted about Shellie Rushing Tomlinson's book, Suck Your Stomach in and Put Some Color On! in this post. I am a follower of her blog and love her website. She is asking for donations to Life Today's Water for Life. It will drill a well for a community whose current water sources are contaminated. Please go to her blog here and follow the links to donate if you are at all able. Any little bit helps... I am a struggling college student and I am donating. More donations are especially needed because the cost of the well has gone up from $2400 to $4800... Please, please help.

1 comment:

  1. God Bless you, honey! Thank you so very much for posting this on your blog. It's nice to have you alongside. Together we can really do a great thing.

    Hugs,
    Shellie

    P.S. I think this is posting in the wrong place and I'm so sorry for that, but the "Asking for your help" post wouldn't allow comments.

    ReplyDelete